How old is Bubee and Monster today?

Thursday, September 4, 2008






I'm so happy these days that I love my sister, Monna (She finally has a proper name....lol) ! She's so cute and we have a lot of fun playing together!!

Mammy said she wants to buy some new outfits for Monna.......and she goes to Petitude (http://www.petitude.com.au/ ) again....



























It just so many and all look very nice.... Mammy asks me which one I like most and I really dont know how to answer!! Can you choose for me? Mammy said she only will only buy one/two....Which ones do you like best?




Sometimes when I walk on the street and see some dogs naked....and I dont understand why.....shouldnt dogs dress beautifully like human???







3 comments:

Karma Innen said...

Go for the red dress and the pink/white skulls! Smokin!!!!!!

xxooxxx Karma

Katie and Gizmo said...

I agree. The red dress and the skulls look the best.

I like the new look of your blog, it's pawsome And Monna (aka monster) is soo cute.
We still love you too Bubee.

*Hugs&Licks
Gizmo

0oBubeeo0 said...

Cool!! we've got the same good taste!

That's what I thougt as well! That's for your comments anyway =)