How old is Bubee and Monster today?

Sunday, August 31, 2008

Monster got a friend!! Monster is on the left and Cubie is on the right of the picture, they both toy poodle, 7 inches high and 1.4kg! Do they look like each other? =)

















Cubie is my friend's dog who is only 10 weeks old, young baby, and monster is 16 weeks old now! haha!! Monster is now a elder sister!


Just few pictures taken yesterday, monster and sleepy Bubee...They are good friends now! play together and even sleep together!! See?






















Monster wakes up....






















Bubee? Still asleep while sitting!! haha..so funny....


4 comments:

Charlie Daniels said...

G'day Bubee

Make them switch sides and I'll see if I can still tell who is who! :-)

Cheers

Charlie

Mango the Maltese kiddo said...

Hi Bubee,
Congrats on your new lovely sister, Monster! You love her and she'll love you more.
I found your blog in DWB, nice to meet you. Snowy&Crystal are my best friends.
Can we be friends too?
Please drop by my blog, sign my guestbook.
Cheers!

Poodle Soup said...

oh my gosh aren't they gorgeous!! Congrats on your expanding family!!

Love Paddy (from Poodle Soup)

0oBubeeo0 said...

Hi Charlie,

nice to meet you here =) maybe next time i'll take more pictures for them and see if you can tell, haha

Hi Mango

Nice to see you here!! Another Maltese friend!! I'll definitely go to you blog often, you're so cute

Hi Paddy,
thanks for your compliment, I think all poodles are beauiful...don't you think so?