How old is Bubee and Monster today?

Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Monster's coming!

Hi everybody! Very buzy these few days and don't have time to update my blog....



















Why? Because my mammy get me a lovely sister! She is a pure poodle as well, but she doesnt look like a poodle at all! haha! She is very very very tiny, only 17 cm high at shoudler and she is 15 weeks old! We've been to the park together yesterday and that's lots of fun!!!!! Oh yeah..what's her name? We actually dont have a proper name for her yet....because mammy said she look like a little monster, we now simply call her 'Monster'! lol..

5 comments:

Poodle Soup said...

Oh what a cutie!! Bubee that is so nice of you to accept a little sister!! My Mamam would love to get me a sibling but you see I am soooooo spoilt and pampered I need to be the only child!!! You're so nice Bubee.
xox
Ripley

Amber-Mae said...

Hi there Bubee & Monster! Nice to meet cha both & welcome to Dogs With Blogs!

Butt wiggles,
Solid Gold Dancer

Charlie Daniels said...

G'day Bubee

I just sniffed my way over from DWB to say hi. It's great to meet you .. I love making new friends.

Cheers

Charlie

0oBubeeo0 said...

Hi Ripley

So nice to see you here again =) Bubee is spoilt as well..I was a bit worried when I get her a sister but all my worries gone from day 1 I bought Monster! They just super good friends!! ^_^

Hi Amber-mae and Charlie,
Nice to meet you two , please come to my blog often as mammy will update it whenever she has time!

Karma Innen said...

MONSTER is a great name! Stay with it! Poddles rule!!!!

xxooxx Karma