How old is Bubee and Monster today?

Thursday, August 14, 2008

My First blog and my first post!

Hi everybody!




I'm Bubee and I'm so happy that my mum finally get me on blog!!


I just have sooooo many pictures want to share!



Let me introduce my home. I sleep in the little 'house' behind me everynight and waiting for my mammy to wake up!












The second picture I want to share is....
Dada!




















I love this necklace!!!!! It is bought from one of the biggest pet shop in ebay called Petitude!!! My mum said I look absolutely gorgous! Do you think so?


I mum said she'll post some videos of me next week!!!! Can't wait to see myself doing tricks o blog!!!

2 comments:

Katie and Gizmo said...

Hey Bubee,

We shop at the same store Petitude. Aren't they just the greatest?

0oBubeeo0 said...

haha! yeah ! definitely the best! I'm a big fan of petitude as well! HIGH FIVE!